Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip

When I made this, I just make a half of a batch. If you make the whole thing, you will have a ton or dip so if you need it for a lot of people, make it all, but for just your family, I would just do half.

1 15 oz. pumpkin pie puree
2 8 oz. cream cheese
1 8 oz. cool whip
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp. cinnamon

Whip cream cheese and powdered sugar together until they are smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients until well blended, serve with fruit, ginger snaps, or whatever you would like. My husband has put this on rolls, pumpkin pie, and all sorts of variations.

I also added a little extra powdered sugar and whip cream to mine just because I love powdered sugar and I also love cool whip. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Haleigh and Gavin said...

Ashley - I just found your blog! So fun! One thing- on the pumpkin dip - on mine you wrote 2 8oz cream cheese, but on your blog it just says 2 oz. I'm guessing it's the first and the 8 just slipped out. I just thought you might like to know. :) -Haleigh