Monday, June 23, 2008

Judy's Jello

I got this recipe from a relief society thing that I attended. It is an awesome recipe for a side dish.

1 lg. pkg. of jello
1 lg. pkg. of cooked vanilla pudding, not the instant kind. For some reason, this can be hard to find.
3 cups water.
1 cup fruit, or more if you like. I added almost 2 cups and it worked out.
2 cups heavy whipping cream. For this recipe, I used about 3 cups of whipped cream, the light kind and it turn out just as well to me, it just has way less calories and tastes great!!


Mix lg. vanilla pudding and water, bring to a boil.
Mix lg. jello into pudding and cool for 1 hour.

Whip two cups cream and mix into pudding, add fruit and chill.

When I add my fruit, I blend it up really well, using my kitchen aid or a hand blended. It is really smooth and then it seems more like a whipped treat.
Also, my preference for this recipe is lime jello and pears.

No comments: